Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Signing of the document by numerous brigades to establish Khilafah and refuse civil state in Syria
This is the document they signed:
Charter of working for the establishment of the Islamic Khilafah in Syria
"Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that then those are the defiantly disobedient." [al-Nur: 55]
We, the undersigned,
Affirming the obligation of working for the implementation of the Islamic Sacred Law [Shari'ah], the resumption of the Islamic way of life, and the realisation of the glad tiding of the Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (saw) -- "...then there will be a Khilafah on the method of Prophethood" -- and seeking the attainment of the pleasure of the Allah, the Exalted, announce the following:
Firstly: we make a firm covenant with Allah, the Exalted, to strive to thwart the project of establishing a civil, democratic state in Syria, and to strive to establish the Islamic Khilafah state, based on the following pillars:
1. Sovereignty is for the revelation; thus the articles of the constitution and canons are but legal rulings derived for the detailed evidences (of the sacred law).
2. Authority is for the Ummah; thus the Muslims chose the Khalifah, giving him the pledge of allegiance upon ruling by the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messenger (saw).
3. Appointing one Khalifah is an obligation on Muslims; thus the presence of more than one Khalifah at any one time is prohibited.
4. The Khalifah has the sole right to adopt what he deems appropriate of legal ijtihadi rulings, enacting them as articles in the constitution and canons.
We make a firm covenant with Allah, the Exalted, to assist and support one another upon the truth as much as we can.
Secondly: we adopt the draft constitution proposed by Hizb ut-Tahrir -- appended to this charter -- as the constitution for this state, with the possibility of amendments based on sound ijtihads proposed by scholars.
And Allah is witness to what we hereby agree to.
1. Ali Abdul Razzak, leader of Shaheed Mustafa Abdul Razzak brigade
2. Omar Ghayth, leader of Ansar al-Haq brigade
3. Muhannad al-Khanim, leader of Suyuf al-Rahman brigade
4. Ibrahim Amin, leader of Ansar al-Khilafah brigade
5. Major Amin Khalil, leader of al-Muhajireen brigade
6. Captain Khalid al-Umar, leader of Abdullah ibn al-Zubayr brigade
7. Mustafa al-Shaykh, leader of al-Rasheed brigade
8. Mus'ab al-Saeed, leader of Ahrar al-Islam brigade
9. Amir Abdul Razzak, leader of Ahrar al-Asha'ir brigade
10. Abdul Hamid Abdul Hamid, representative of Hizb ut-Tahrir
01 Muharram 1434 AH / 15 November 2012 CE
1. Captain Abdul Rahman al-Najjar
2. Yahya Mezawy, leader of Ahfad al-Farooq brigade
08 Muharram 1434 AH / 22 November 2012 CE